Some useful answers...
I’m not sure if you treat my condition – can I contact you for a free, no obligations chat?
- Yes you can. At Physio-Life we treat a wide range of conditions relating to neurological hydrotherapy, vestibular and respiratory disorders – you can ﬁnd a comprehensive list on our home page.
- If you are still unsure please contact us and a physiotherapist will get in touch – if we are unable to help you we can recommend other healthcare professionals who can.
Where is your clinic based?
- Physio-Life is based in 2 different locations to give patients a choice of venues. We are based in either WGC or Hitchin – please visit our contact page for details
When are you open?
- Physio-Life opening hours are Monday, Tuesday & Thursday 9am – 6pm and Wednesday 9am – 1.00pm
How long does a physiotherapy session last?
- This will depend on your condition – an average session lasts between 45-60 minutes. Please contact us to discuss your needs.
How many sessions will I need?
- This will depend on your condition – your Physiotherapist will discuss this with you following your assessment.
What should I wear to my appointment?
- Loose, comfortable clothes.
Is your clinic disabled-friendly?
- Yes, there is a lift to access the clinic in Hitchin & the clinic in WGC is on the ground floor.
What private healthcare insurance providers do you work with?
- We work with the majority of private healthcare companies, including Aviva, Bupa, Cigna, Prudential, Simply Health and WPA. If your healthcare provider isn’t listed, please contact us to discuss.
Do I need a referral?
- You don’t need a GP referral unless you are being covered by private healthcare insurance. Referrals to Physio-Life can be made by a medical practitioner via letter, email or telephone. To arrange an appointment, please contact us.
How much do you charge?
- Our fees are very much dependent on individual circumstances and needs. Please contact us and we’ll be able to give you more details on our fees.
What payment methods do you accept?
- In clinic we accept cheques, cash or BACs payments.
- For treatment via private healthcare insurance we deal directly with your provider.
What professional accreditations do you hold?
- All Physio-Life physiotherapists are registered with the Health and Care Professions Council (HCPC). The HCPC are a regulator set up to protect the public. To do this they keep a register of health professionals who meet their standards for training, professional skills, behaviour and health.
- To ﬁnd out more about other accreditations our individual team members hold, please visit our team page
I’ve got a question that hasn’t been covered – what do I do?
If you have any other questions that haven’t been covered on our website, please contact us to discuss!